I'm in Taub Hall at the University of Houston where I'll be "sheltering in place" for the storm. Instead of homework, which is about the most productive thing I could do right now, I'll be updating this blog throughout the apparent calamity that the area is about to endure. I can't really tell what the situation will be for the UH main campus, but they're saying it's going to be really really bad for the coast. I'll have pictures and video until nightfall, but from then on it'll likely be text. We'll probably see the most action after midnight, and I'll get some video if I can. Otherwise, I'll have to stretch my writing skills a bit to keep this somewhat entertaining.
Of course, if there's a crazy hurricane dorm party, there will be plenty to share throughout the night.
Stay tuned!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment